L'anglais pour les nuls

Awiliiii ...rani moujouda zaama here I am : D

ps: How are you ??...How is Your Family? ...Are you Ok??...Eveything is OK?? Are you sure that everything is ok ?? "ewa al hamdoulillah " Thanks God

ps2 : Tarjmana dial "labass" be darija safi : D

Heloooooooooooo

You should ask how is every single member of my family, otherwise I'll doubt you're moroccan :D

And week end is for fun ...: D

Wish u girls a sweet night ... Got to go...

Good night Ely ;)

A khtyy ranii 3ieete ...men sbah wana ndour fe lbhar dial essaouira :ro uge:

I'm sorry I don't have a fluent english...that's why I'm talking darijatoune In life :p

: D

Essaouira? Do you want to kill me with envy? ze3ma bghiti t9etlini bel ghira?

With whom did you go? :D

English in life, goood memories. Do you remember the characters? I remember James, Nancy and Tony Rich

Essaouira? Do you want to kill me with envy? ze3ma bghiti t9etlini bel ghira?

With whom did you go? :_D

English in life, goood memories. Do you remember the characters? I remember James, Nancy and Tony Rich

Noo habibaty ..I want you stay here ...I need your friendship (film hindi daba hada :D )

With whom ??? My fiancé of course :love:

LA i don't remember them ranii mechghoula m3a lemwaj dial lebhar :-D

ps : Time is 06 : 09 I've to go to the beach ...mahed makin 7ta wahed :rouuuge:

Bonjour !!

quelqu'un pour me traduire cette phrase SVP, c'est un petit mesage en réponse à u mail, c'est urgent :love:

Merci pour votre invitation, et votre confiance , je confirme ma participation au .........il me faut juste la date exacte, pour que je puisse régler mes affaires, et pouvoir prendre un congé d'avance.

Merci !!

Elyssa

...élitiste
VIB
bonjour !!

Quelqu'un pour me traduire cette phrase svp, c'est un petit mesage en réponse à u mail, c'est urgent :love:

merci pour votre invitation, et votre confiance , je confirme ma participation au .........il me faut juste la date exacte, pour que je puisse régler mes affaires, et pouvoir prendre un congé d'avance.

merci !!

hihihihihihi HI :D