L'anglais pour les nuls

antiphoiê;9665027 à dit:
Thanks for your warm comments and emmotional support, i never forget it:cool:

Yea im reducing alcohol consuption, inshallah i'll get over it and soon as possible will go to hajj pilgrimage, ask pardon for your sin and mine too: D

hahaha... Ask forgiveness only for yours! I have no sins :langue:

Hello , I want speak with you for to learn english :p

Vous êtes motivés pour m'apprendre l'anglais ? :) j'aimerais bien que chacun de vous nous écrive une phrase en anglais avec sa traduction en français

Je suis obligé d'apprendre l'anglais mais je n'y arrive pas tout seul , Help mi please !

Thank you

Schtrouf

Demain aujourd'hui sera hier.
VIB
Hi people.

What do you think about submitting a lesson a day ?
It can be grammatical, vocabulary, specific sentence, specific expression...

Let me start with "If"
When you use "if + present", you have to use the future in the second part of the sentence.
Example : If you invite me to the cinema, I will be very happy.

In the same way, "if + past" needs the conditionnal.
Example : If you invited me to the cinema, I would be very happy.

Finally, "if + Pluperfect" needs the past conditionnal.
Example : If you had invited me to the cinema, I would have been very happy.

Hi people.

What do you think about submitting a lesson a day ?
It can be grammatical, vocabulary, specific sentence, specific expression...

Let me start with "If"
When you use "if + present", you have to use the future in the second part of the sentence.
Example : If you invite me to the cinema, I will be very happy.

In the same way, "if + past" needs the conditionnal.
Example : If you invited me to the cinema, I would be very happy.

Finally, "if + Pluperfect" needs the past conditionnal.
Example : If you had invited me to the cinema, I would have been very happy.

Hi , thank you for your message,

Can you translate the sentences that you've published in French, it would be best to understand the difference.

Schtrouf

Demain aujourd'hui sera hier.
VIB
Hi , thank you for your message,

Can you translate the sentences that you've published in French, it would be best to understand the difference.
Of course.

If you invite me to the cinema, I will be very happy.
Si tu m'invites au cinéma, je serai très heureuse.

If you invited me to the cinema, I would be very happy.
Si tu m'invitais au cinéma, je serais très heureuse.

If you had invited me to the cinema, I would have been very happy.
Si tu m'avais invitée au cinéma, j'aurais été très heureuse.

OK i've got a good one for u guys :

How is the meaning of a verb modified when you add the ''up'' preposition at the end so it becomes a phrasal verb ?

OK i've got a good one for u guys :

How is the meaning of a verb modified when you add the ''up'' preposition at the end so it becomes a phrasal verb ?

It depends on the verb of which we are adding up "up"at its end . But generally speaking, the meaning of some verbs change when we add up "up"at their end and other verbs sound more grammatically correct.

Where do you plan to go?

Thanks but I used to speak in english everyday when I was a student, but now I haven't practised for a while and I have the feeling that I am so bad! :rouge:

I don't plan to go to another country.

It's the same thing for me. I haven't practised english for around two years. I would like to have an english training because it's very important to talk easily this language.

It's the same thing for me. I haven't practised english for around two years. I would like to have an english training because it's very important to talk easily this language.
I thought you were leaving France :D
I was planning to talk with some Americans where I work but I don't have time :(

Where do you plan to go?

Thanks but I used to speak in english everyday when I was a student, but now I haven't practised for a while and I have the feeling that I am so bad! : rouge:

Ladies, Let me tell you something,
You’re English is perfect! :love:
I don’t think you need courses! But daily practice is important! How? Listen to the music, radio, watch English programs TV....movies (Original version)…… and…..Have English boyfriends (it’s a joke) lolllll :D
Congratulations!

Kadijak

Gone
VIB
Ladies, Let me tell you something,
You’re English is perfect! :love:
I don’t think you need courses! But daily practice is important! How? Listen to the music, radio, watch English programs TV....movies (Original version)…… and…..Have English boyfriends (it’s a joke) lolllll : D
Congratulations!

I'm doing all this! watching movie in english! TV programme on BBC! listening to the music!! but I can't really speak fluently english!

Even if I understand nearly everything! when I have to speak or write! I'm blocked

:(

it's was the same with german and spannish! now I forget everything

I'm doing all this! watching movie in english! TV programme on BBC! listening to the music!! but I can't really speak fluently english!

Even if I understand nearly everything! when I have to speak or write! I'm blocked

: (

it's was the same with german and spannish! now I forget everything

Looking to what you wrote! Your English my friend is not too bad, believe me, it’s awesome! :love:
Speaking English fluently (With little accent), it’s may be a big challenge for everyone living in France or Morocco, And it’s correct!
British or Irish accents are completely different than American one!!!! And it’s normal. So don’t be worry!
Did you hear Indian people speaking English? lollllll

My last suggestion (part of solutions that i put above):
Did you try the third solution? ……British or Irish or Scottish boyfriend? :D

P.S: Allah yaatik essaha w safi ! Galtlik elle ne parle anglais ! lollllll

To be honest with you, I know that my English is not perfect but I don’t care lollllll