Topic: hillary clinton

UNIVERSAL

---lcdcjve---
VIB
Les Stazunis, c’est 10 fois le Maroc ou 5 fois la france. Il faut comparer ce qui est comparable.
Salam hibou,
Comparer ce qui est comparable !!! ou tu m'as vu faire ça.
Toi ça ne te choque pas que des candidats dépensent 1 milliard pour une campagne !
Et même si on suit ton raisonnement, ils dépensent 10 fois plus qu'en France proportionnellement.
Ils feraient mieux d'acheter directement les voix, ça reviendrait au même.

Hibou57

Comme-même (tm)
VIB
Salam hibou,
Comparer ce qui est comparable !!! ou tu m'as vu faire ça.
Toi ça ne te choque pas que des candidats dépensent 1 milliard pour une campagne !
Et même si on suit ton raisonnement, ils dépensent 10 fois plus qu'en France proportionnellement.
Ils feraient mieux d'acheter directement les voix, ça reviendrait au même.
Ça marcherait même beaucoup mieux, mais c’est interdit, justement parce que ça marcherait trop bien :indigne: .

Trump est un fou mais on sait quoi s'attendre quand il sera élu alors que l'autre.
deja il ne serat pas elut les latinos les blacks les gays les feministes je ne les aimes pas ses chouineuses l en empecherons
secundo il n est pas completement debile si il etait elut il deviendrais pragmatique c est quand meme un homme d affaire qui a reussi il sait ce qui est possible ou non mais si il n avais pas un discours extreme il n aurait pas etais aussi loin et serait deja eliminé .
il flatte les votes blancs populaires pauvres qui se sentent flouée et ne profitant d aucun avantages ont les oublient souvent ceux la lui la bien sentis et en profitent

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Who cares it's a lying psychotic bought up woman. As long as it's a woman.
who cares, they both suck and we all know that.
the witch is a lying bitch and Donald Duck is all about money and he don t give f.uck about the rest.
she cares and he doesn t.
she thinks and he doesn t.
He s a loose cannon ready to explode.
but the funny part is that he doesn t hate muslims as he claims and he would actually make a better president than Hillary but he is unpredictable.

watch this interview, he is not a bad dude.
he speaks the truth.
sometimes :)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
who cares, they both suck and we all know that.
the witch is a lying bitch and Donald Duck is all about money and he don t give f.uck about the rest.
she cares and he doesn t.
she thinks and he doesn t.
He s a loose cannon ready to explode.
but the funny part is that he doesn t hate muslims as he claims and he would actually make a better president than Hillary but he is unpredictable.

watch this interview, he is not a bad dude.
he speaks the truth.
sometimes :)

Woae

I agree with you on about approximately NOTHING you just said

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Woae

I agree with you on about approximately NOTHING you just said
if Donald Trump ran as a democrat and stayed away from hate talk against muslims and building a wall against illegal Hispanics, he would win the presidency by a margin of more than 75 percent.
the problem is his mouth and his temper and attitude.
he is too arrogant and insults anyone on his way.
He even insulted women calling them fat and ugly :)
does he mean all what he says?
i don t think so.
he will step down in few weeks and remember i said that from the beginning.
He just set the stage for Hillary to become president.
Hillary will win cause Elisabeth warren is gonna run next to her and the republicans will be confused.
i always liked Hillary but she is a
LEF3A SHITANIA.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
if Donald Trump ran as a democrat and stayed away from hate talk against muslims and building a wall against illegal Hispanics, he would win the presidency by a margin of more than 75 percent.
the problem is his mouth and his temper and attitude.
he is too arrogant and insults anyone on his way.
He even insulted women calling them fat and ugly :)
does he mean all what he says?
i don t think so.
he will step down in few weeks and remember i said that from the beginning.
He just set the stage for Hillary to become president.
Hillary will win cause Elisabeth warren is gonna run next to her and the republicans will be confused.
i always liked Hillary but she is a
LEF3A SHITANIA.

That Trump just sets the stage for Hillary ... Most probably. And I've also been saying that since the first times I heard Trump talking.

If Trump keeps on bashing Muslims (and pretty much everybody else) and is always provocative, it's mainly to reach out to a signifiant margin of the voters (The most racist and ignorant portion of them) who feels less ashamed to think what they think, and, support him saying that "he says it as he thinks it". Ending by calling his opponents too "politically correct".

As if being respectuful and not considering billions of individuals as "being all the same" was being "politically correct" or outrageaous, coming from a political leader.

I won't even mention all the beyond stupid things this guys has been sayin for the past few months. We get new shit every fucking day !

How one can possibily consider that this guy would actually make a good president, supposedly "Better than hillary", and at the same time, aknoledge that he is dumb as fuck, no culture what so ever. No Plans, No Serious program, NOTHING.

You just can GUESS, that he PROBABLY not mean what he says ? And PROBABLY make a good president ?

No offense to you, but you're just making meaningless and trivial assumptions here, out of thin air. Nothing else

BECAUSE, he was here to set up the stage. It was idiotic to vote for him in the first place, and for hillary in the second place.

Only way around was Bernie.

But Game Over ! Have fun America ! And sorry for the world that will suffer the consequences even more. As usual.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
That Trump just sets the stage for Hillary ... Most probably. And I've also been saying that since the first times I heard Trump talking.

If Trump keeps on bashing Muslims (and pretty much everybody else) and is always provocative, it's mainly to reach out to a signifiant margin of the voters (The most racist and ignorant portion of them) who feels less ashamed to think what they think, and, support him saying that "he says it as he thinks it". Ending by calling his opponents too "politically correct".

As if being respectuful and not considering billions of individuals as "being all the same" was being "politically correct" or outrageaous, coming from a political leader.

I won't even mention all the beyond stupid things this guys has been sayin for the past few months. We get new shit every fucking day !

How one can possibily consider that this guy would actually make a good president, supposedly "Better than hillary", and at the same time, aknoledge that he is dumb as fuck, no culture what so ever. No Plans, No Serious program, NOTHING.

You just can GUESS, that he PROBABLY not mean what he says ? And PROBABLY make a good president ?

No offense to you, but you're just making meaningless and trivial assumptions here, out of thin air. Nothing else

BECAUSE, he was here to set up the stage. It was idiotic to vote for him in the first place, and for hillary in the second place.

Only way around was Bernie.

But Game Over ! Have fun America ! And sorry for the world that will suffer the consequences even more. As usual.
Like i told you, Trump will step down the stage very soon cause he was never interested in becoming president.
He' s a real estate billionaire .
do you think he has time for politics?
it was all a game from the beginning it's only a matter of weeks and he will give 100 000 excuses in the convention and most likely before the republican convention.

How is he gonna quit?
Read this:

http://gawker.com/how-is-donald-trump-going-to-quit-1782312998

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
Si vous voulez télécharger des documents' WikiLeaks récents à propos
Des
Mails d'Hillary à Obama concernant la
Stratégie d'aide à israel par la destruction de la Syrie :D

https://m.sendspace.com/file/im6r8c

Comment dans un mail date de 20oo
Peut on parler d'événements
Survenus en 2012?

Vous avez téléchargé ? Vous n'en pensez quoi nes zami? :D

@didadoune

Si vous voulez télécharger des documents' WikiLeaks récents à propos
Des
Mails d'Hillary à Obama concernant la
Stratégie d'aide à israel par la destruction de la Syrie :D

https://m.sendspace.com/file/im6r8c

Comment dans un mail date de 20oo
Peut on parler d'événements
Survenus en 2012?

Vous avez téléchargé ? Vous n'en pensez quoi nes zami? :D

@didadoune

Leur peur est qu'Israel perde le monopole du nucléaire et de pouvoir être éventuellement attaqué par l'Iran alors ils ont prévu une stratégie pour l'isoler, ainsi que certains pays ne puissent avoir le nucléaire et éviter que l'Iran et la Syrie s'allient potentiellement donc la stratégie consiste à faire tomber le régime d'Assad par des opérations qui seront plus difficile que le cas de la Lybie, il est clairement mis qu'il ne faut pas encore qu'un dictateur succombe sous l'opposition mais qu'il faut un réelle changement pour le moyen orient, ainsi avec la déstabilisation et les changement l'Iran ne sera plus une menace pour Israel ...

Ça parle même de la stratégie de la nécessité d'un support international et qu'aussi longtemps que les troupes us ne seront pas déployer ( sur terre) les coûts seront limités comme en lybie et au kosovo.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
@Southpaw, I have a hunch that Hillary may not win after all. It may have been a clear-cut deal before the Brexit referendum that the likes of Trump won't make it, but now, I'm not so sure anymore. Don't underestimate the huge number of angry, disaffected and disenfranchised pro-Trump voters versus the young who are too damn lazy to get off their bums to go to the polling station on Election Day to vote for Hillary or at least against Trump. I've got a weird feeling about this election, buddy.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
@Southpaw, I have a hunch that Hillary may not win after all. It may have been a clear-cut deal before the Brexit referendum that the likes of Trump won't make it, but now, I'm not so sure anymore. Don't underestimate the huge number of angry, disaffected and disenfranchised pro-Trump voters versus the young who are too damn lazy to get off their bums to go to the polling station on Election Day to vote for Hillary or at least against Trump. I've got a weird feeling about this election, buddy.
@farid_h
What u have just said can actually happen because of the frustration of so many Americans.
But Hillary still has the Hispanics, the muslims, the blacks, the asians and the white Liberals young and old.
her only problem is the FBI.
the report of the FBI of her e-mail scandal hasn't come out yet and if the FBI finds that she destroyed documents she will be facing a federal crime in the court, no less than 10 years in prison if found guilty.
it's a mess.
the two of them are unqualified.
The best case scenario is that she picks Elisabeth Warren as her running mate and if she steps down because of the e-mail scandal, Warren runs with Sanders against Trump.

What you said can happen, but the americans are not that dumb.
He will not win, that i promess you my good friend from colorado springs :)

VideoClip

Let's duck face
Pour résumer grossièrement ce que j'ai pu lire sur le sujet, Si Hellary gagne, elle compte se montrer hostile envers la Russie, donc risque de guerre, possiblement mondiale. Si Trump gagne, il va possiblement tenter de freiner l'immigration au USA.

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
Pour résumer grossièrement ce que j'ai pu lire sur le sujet, Si Hellary gagne, elle compte se montrer hostile envers la Russie, donc risque de guerre, possiblement mondiale. Si Trump gagne, il va possiblement tenter de freiner l'immigration au USA.
Ils doivent choisir entre la peste et le choléra, comme en France en 2017

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
I do not agree at all !
Ca n'a absolument rien a voir avec le fait que les hommes, américains ou pas, n'aiment pas être contrôlés par une femme. Tu te sers des même arguments que les hystériques Feministes qui eux pensent que, parce qu'elle est une femme, alors elle est forcement le meilleur choix.

Hillary Clinton est la pire et la plus mauvaise des menteuse. Elle respire la mal-honnêteté. Et elle fait partie du paysage politique Américain depuis plusieurs décennies. Elle est l’icône même des dirigeant dits de l'"establishment". Et les gens n'en peuvent plus de ces MoFos !

Voila pourquoi les gens avec un minimum de discernement savent que c'est une ***** qui ne mérite pas d'être Présidente et n'arrangera rien a part ses affaires.

Et voila pourquoi elle fait l'avantage pour Trump.

More details here :

Oops Wrong link ... here you go :

That is just your opinion. She has experience and the type of toughness that this job requires. I don't want no wacko like Trump as president. Are you even serious?

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
That is just your opinion. She has experience and the type of toughness that this job requires. I don't want no wacko like Trump as president. Are you even serious?

I want no trump either.
But who care what I want or don't want. I am not an American to vote for one or the other. If I was a US citizen I would've supported Bernie.

As you say. I'm just saying what I think.

And what I think is that she surely is a better choice than trump. But that doesn't make her less of a psychotic lying and bought up establishment puppet.

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
I want no trump either.
But who care what I want or don't want. I am not an American to vote for one or the other. If I was a US citizen I would've supported Bernie.

As you say. I'm just saying what I think.

And what I think is that she surely is a better choice than trump. But that doesn't make her less of a psychotic lying and bought up establishment puppet.

You are entitled to your own opinion but do you have any evidence to back up what you just said about her ?:)

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Je ne le dirai jamais assez. J'aime pas du tout cette c.onnasse d' Hillary :fou:
c est une grande amie de M6 .
elle a des membres de sa famille mariee a des marocaines ou marocains.
c est le meilleur choix pour le Maroc.
Apart ca, c est notre Aisha Kendisha.
:)
une femme tres intelligente mais qui aime le control.

Dernière édition:

UNIVERSAL

---lcdcjve---
VIB
c est une grande amie de M6 .
elle a des membres de sa famille mariee a des marocaines ou marocains.
c est le meilleur choix pour le Maroc.
Apart ca, c est notre Aisha Kendisha.
:)
Salam southpaw,
C'est épidermique, j'ai de l'urticaire des que je la vois^^
Mais face au phacochère du clan en face, je ne peux que m'incliner. :fou:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (7-12-16)
if he 's her running mate, Trump is Fucked :)
she should pick him as vice president, he has most of the young votes.
All students love him.
Free education for all.