Topic: hillary clinton

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
ces pas mon héros ces le votre bande d'abruti d amerlok :D
Jamais et Jamais. Trump sera mon hero.
Et tu dis qi on est des abrutis?
America is a melting pot dog or should i call you Nigga to wake you up.
Chaqu'n pour lui et Allah pour tous.
Have a good night.
The DNC starts in few,
Do you wanna make @cuty-pie. Mad.
Do you ?
I don't.
We talk tonight after the DNC
and Enjoy
Peace :)

Dernière édition:

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Of course Hillary will be nominated at the DNC, there's no doubts about it. But Bernie Sanders voters are mad as hell after the e-mails leak. Even Bernie's renewed endorsement of Hillary didn't soften their mood. And I'm not speaking about the delegates only (they don't really matter), but also about simple voters. Things could get really muddy, since there's a lot of pent up anger. So yeah, let's enjoy the DNC, it'll be cool, but let's keep that in mind.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Michelle O 's speech was just fantastic !!!!

Michelle was awesome, but don't forget.
She came from a poor black family and got accepted to Princeton.
She is smarter than Barak who thinks he is half white.
Michelle is 100 percent black.
Not black wanna be white like her husband.
She went to Princeton on her credentials.
Michelle is very smart,

Dernière édition:
"Hillary Clinton doit-elle commencer à paniquer ? Alors qu’elle comptait une avance confortable ces dernières semaines, la candidate officiellement choisie par le parti démocrate, mardi, est désormais devancée par Donald Trump dans la moyenne des sondages de Real Clear Politics. Le candidat républicain compte désormais 1 % d’avance, à 45,6 % contre 44,7 %. Il passe également devant dans un match à trois avec le libertarien Gary Johnson."
http://www.20minutes.fr/monde/18998...d-trump-passe-devant-hillary-clinton-sondages

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Another great speech from BILL CLINTON:love:
:love:

PS: ECOUTERZ CE QU IL AVAIT DIT AUX MUSULMANS!!!!!

"SI VOUS ETES MUSULMANS WE WANT YOU TO STAY WE NEED YOUR HLP....."

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
50 pour 100 des afro-americains ne votent pas.
Excuse my french.
They re too fucking busy getting high and smoking crack or in jail for robbing banks that they don't give fuck.
Go to a ghetto in america and ask people who is Sanders?
They don't know and don't give fuck.
There answer would be
Do you have a cigarette?
:)
Do you expect these people to vote?
Not me.

Take your meds, dude. :claque:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Take your meds, dude. :claque:
Who elected Obama twice?
African Americans?
Yeah right.
Half of them are locked up and half of those outside of jail are high on crack or hustling in the streets.
Do some research then get back to me.
They're living on welfare with single mothers.
why should they bother voting if they don't even bother to look for a job?
:)

Trump me ferait moins peur s'il prenait ses cachets!
Je crois que même un vrai fou serait moins destructeur pour le monde qu'Hillary :D. Sérieusement c'est quoi son bilan à la tête de la diplomatie américaine (même en ignorant les différents scandales et fuites qui auraient mis en taule n'importe qui d'autre): Le moyen orient (+ la lybie) est à feu et à sang, les relation avec la Russie sont au plus mal, la situation en Palestine n'a pas bougé d'un iota, même la Chine commence à s'énerver, le Mexique est plus instable que jamais et s'enfonce dans la violence (fast & furious), le deal négocié avec l'Iran est bon... pour l'Iran, les liens avec l'AS plus forts que jamais.
Est-ce qu'il y a un seul bon coté?

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
:love:"You know, nothing truly prepares you for the demands of the Oval Office. You can read about it, you can study it, but until you’ve sat at that desk, you don’t know what it’s like to manage a global crisis, or send young people to war. But Hillary’s been in the room; she’s been part of those decisions. She knows what’s at stake in the decisions our government makes...for the working family, the senior citizen, the small business owner, the soldier, for the veteran. Even in the midst of crisis, she listens to people, and keeps her cool, and treats everybody with respect. And no matter how daunting the odds; no matter how much people try to knock her down, she never, ever quits. That’s the Hillary I know. That’s the Hillary I’ve come to admire. And that’s why I can say with confidence there has never been a man or a woman—not me, not Bill—more qualified than Hillary Clinton." —President Obama:love:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
:love:"You know, nothing truly prepares you for the demands of the Oval Office. You can read about it, you can study it, but until you’ve sat at that desk, you don’t know what it’s like to manage a global crisis, or send young people to war. But Hillary’s been in the room; she’s been part of those decisions. She knows what’s at stake in the decisions our government makes...for the working family, the senior citizen, the small business owner, the soldier, for the veteran. Even in the midst of crisis, she listens to people, and keeps her cool, and treats everybody with respect. And no matter how daunting the odds; no matter how much people try to knock her down, she never, ever quits. That’s the Hillary I know. That’s the Hillary I’ve come to admire. And that’s why I can say with confidence there has never been a man or a woman—not me, not Bill—more qualified than Hillary Clinton." —President Obama:love:
Wa leman tat3awdi Zabourek a Zoubida.
" a moroccan saying " :)
You are arguing with Zombies.
You are arguing with people who never put their feet on US soil.
All they know is what they read in social media and TV.
Hillary will win for the simple reason that Trump doesn't know shit about politics.
And he never worked a day in his life.
It's nice to be born rich with your parents feeding you with a golden spoon surrended by servants.
I can't wait for tonight.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
@cuty-pie
What a speech, im speechless.
She is for real, you can see hunger for change in her eyes.
The best part i liked was attacking Trump for saying "I alone can fix it"
She looked at the camera and told him. This is America non of us can do it alone..
I also liked the moslim soldier's father who asked Trump.
Have you even read the constiturion?
Wild night
My favourite part were the balloons in the end wiith my daughter singing and dancing on the couch
I wanna see you tonight :)
Girls grow fast, next thing you know they are 10 and wanna be president too.

Dernière édition: