Your best jokes!!

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
This doctor told a patient ,"let me know if this medicine works....i'm having the same trouble myself ":eek:

:D:

This man asked his doctor ,"how can i ever repay your kindness???

The doctor said ,"check or cash"":D:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
An old lady comes into the doctor's office.He telles her"go into that small room and get undressed"

A few minutes later,the doctor walks into the room and sees the old lady sitting with all her clothes on

He says :"il told you to take off your clothes"

The old lady says: "you go first"

:D::D:

An old lady comes into the doctor's office.He telles her"go into that small room and get undressed"

A few minutes later,the doctor walks into the room and sees the old lady sitting with all her clothes on

He says :"il told you to take off your clothes"

The old lady says: "you go first"

: D:: D:

loool can you imagine the scene? the doctor should be :eek:

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
whed jamais chaf 3amou wla wladou..wmcha 3ndhoum une fois..w3jbatou bent 3amou wtah fiha..wgalha le soir i will sneak to your room..ja 3amou 3ak bihoum..wgal bentou siri n3si f ma chambre ..wn3es hwa a ca place..flil khouna jay fdlam ftah la port tlah wbda tybous..fak 3amou galou ach tadir..lol..galou bslama a 3emi ana machi fhali...iwa fhmouha

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
whed jamais chaf 3amou wla wladou..wmcha 3ndhoum une fois..w3jbatou bent 3amou wtah fiha..wgalha le soir i will sneak to your room..ja 3amou 3ak bihoum..wgal bentou siri n3si f ma chambre ..wn3es hwa a ca place..flil khouna jay fdlam ftah la port tlah wbda tybous..fak 3amou galou ach tadir..lol..galou bslama a 3emi ana machi fhali...iwa fhmouha

:eek::D: .

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
This woman being interviewed for a job as secretary asks ,"What will i earn???"
"how much do you expect a day??"The boss asks.
"Fifty dollars"
"I will give you that ...with pleasure"
She replied "ohh noo sir....with pleasure it will be seventy five"

"eek::D::D:

hahahahahahahahahaha::

What else???::

Wah7ed salam,

An attractive young girl, chaperoned by an ugly old crone, entered the
doctor's office. "We have come for an examination" said the young girl.
"Alright," said the doctor. "Go behind that curtain and take your clothes
off."
"No, not me" said the girl. "it's my old aunt here."
"Very well," said the doctor. "Madam, please stick out your tongue." :langue:

:rolleyes: :D

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
A Jewish grandmother is watching her grandchild playing on the beach when a huge wave comes and takes him out to sea. She pleads, "please God, save my only grandson. I beg of you, bring him back." And a big wave comes and washes the boy back onto the beach, good as new. She looks up to heaven and says: "He had a hat!"

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
*As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

*"You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..."

Next morning the little man wakes the woman up.

"Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies

"Fuck me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A woman is in court,and the judge asks her about her age.She hems and haws.

The judge says, "you must tell me the truth,because you're under oath."

The woma says, "I'm thirty-two and a few months."

"How many months??"

Fast,she replied "sixty"

:D::D:

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
There were women waiting in a doctor's office.

They started talking and one women said, "I'm going to have a girl because I was on the bottom last time and I had a girl. I was on the bottom again this time so I'm going to have another girl."

One of the other ladies said, "I'm going to have a boy, I was on the top."

The last lady started to cry.
The two other ladies asked, "Why are you crying?"
She replied, "I'm going to have puppies!!!