Your best jokes!!

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
A young Moroccan marries a thirty-year old, rich woman. She's completely in love with him and insists on meeting his parents. He agrees to it, after a long time, and they travel to Rabat, where they take a walk in the streets. Suddenly she stumbles and falls on the ground. Another Moroccan passes by and says: «Be nice and pick up your residence permit, would you?»

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A young Moroccan marries a thirty-year old, rich woman. She's completely in love with him and insists on meeting his parents. He agrees to it, after a long time, and they travel to Rabat, where they take a walk in the streets. Suddenly she stumbles and falls on the ground. Another Moroccan passes by and says: «Be nice and pick up your residence permit, would you?»

LOL......:D::D:

Thirty is not old though:rolleyes:

huh, didn't see it? I think I need my glasses :(

Obvious stuff is the most difficult thing to explain, but let's try here ;)

Jokes usually use stereotypes because they are more likely to be commonly understood by the majority of pepole; one common stereotype is that young moroccans either marry fat or old foreign women for "papers", that's one thing that makes me believe that by 30 he meant "old". (I must repeat that we are talking stereotypes here, not facts).

Also saying "A young Moroccan marries a thirty-year old" would most probably imply that "young" is different than "thirty-year old", if it's not this joke is badly written because either it gives a useless information or it doesn't stress enough the fact that they are both young, which could be quit confusing.

do you agree Horizons?

A man walked into a smart specialty shop and asked the saleslady for a bra as a gift to his wife

the salesgirl said"what size is she??"

"I'm not sure"

"Is she as large as grapfruits??":e ek:

"Smaller"

"Apples??"

"Smaller"

"Egges??"

"Yeah -but fried"

:D::D:

tu connais la fete de zem zem apres le 3achoura

j'ai voulu jete un bagno dial lma sur un mec que j'ai deteste j'ai vise la vieille sur son ane qui mendiat du khobz karem :rolleyes:

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. He would have loved to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail. He explains the problem:

"Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you would help and dig up the garden for me.
I love you,
Your Father"

The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son:

"Beloved Father,
Please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden 'the THING'.
I love you, too,
Ahmed"

At 4pm the US Army, The Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house.

A day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son.

"Beloved Father,
I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes.
That's all I could do for you from here.
I love you,
Ahmed."

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
The italien boy

Bless me father for what i have sinned,I have been with a loose girl..

The priest asks,"Is that you little Johnny Prisi??"

"Yes father it is"

"And who was the girl you were with??"

"I can not tell you father,i don't want to ruin her reputation":rolleyes:

"Well Johnny you must tell me was it Tina Minetti??"

"I can't say"

"Was it Theresa Volpe??"

"I will never say"

"Was it Nina Cappeli??"

"Sorry i can't say"

"Was it Cathy Piriano??"

"Father my lips are sealed"

The priest sighs in frustration, you are very tight lipped,Johnny,i admire that but you have sinned and have to atone.You can't be an alter boy for 4 months.... Now go and behave youself

Johnny walked away and his friend asked him" what'd you got??"
He replied with a smile "4 months vacation and 4 goood leads-TINA-THERESA-NINA-CATHY":D:

:D:

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
جوج سرقو بنك. مشاو لدا ر كايحسب و .عياو واحد قال لصاحبو غير نعس دابا غدا يقولو فالاخب ار شحال سرقنا

هدا واحد الراجل قال لمراتو ا جيبي ليا 2 كيسان . واحد فيه الما و الثاني خاوي .
قالت ليه علاش ؟
قال ليها نقدر نشرب و نقدر منشربش ..

im ready to explain to thos who cn't understand moroccan slang

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A woman says to the butcher, "i would like a steak but no fat and no bone"

The butcher replied, :we've been trying to grow them like that for years,ma'am,but they keep falling over:D:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A woman is showing off a beautiful diamand ring,saying"I got this from my husband just for a little kiss"

Her friend says ,"you got that just giving your husband a little kiss???:eek:

The woman says ,"no,I'm talking about the one I saw him give to tha maid!!!"

misslolly

Meant to be UNIQUE :)
CHINESE TO U.S.A

5 Chinese, Chu, Bu, Fu, Hu and Su decided to immigrate
to the US .

In order to get a visa, they had to adapt their names
to American standards.

Chu became Chuck
Bu became Buck