Qu'est-ce que vous ressentez en ce moment ?

Machupicchu89

🌻Lo mejor siempre espera adelante🌻
Quand tu rencontres un homme avec de belles qualités, mais il fume trop :malade:.

Get Out Ugh GIF

Auroraa

🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦
VIB
Why?? Tell me who and we'll go both of us to massacre them!
thanks sweety :love:
it was really nothing!

my brother after n years he couldn't find anything else to do :confused: and came to bother me he blamed me why i didn't get married 😂 why i don't make any effort and informed me that my worth will decrease in 4 to 5 years 🤣 His speech was upsetting and disappointing!
On the other hand, he doesn't allow anyone to criticize him when he is almost 30 years old and he was still receiving money from my father. But now because he found a job, he think he has a right to give me a lecture about why I fail to find someone; it's ironic. The hic we didn't talk a lot like for years.
I did a lot for him but all I get is his disappointment ?! Asshole! I wanna tell him : go poop 💩🖕
I know he's a pure selfish yet I wanted to help him; it was my own will. Actually, I don't really have to do that much.
what frustrate me more, he has a lot of exigeance towards us like any morrocan man. In return, he doesn't give a damn and that make me furious.

In fact, I It's not like I'm not conscient that time is against me but it was more frustrating that he is like coming from nowhere to give me a lecture. It's not like stress will help me or I will got a revelation after his speach ! I was like what this shit he's telling me ! let me in peace

Nelya87

نلية
VIB
thanks sweety :love:
it was really nothing!

my brother after n years he couldn't find anything else to do :confused: and came to bother me he blamed me why i didn't get married 😂 why i don't make any effort and informed me that my worth will decrease in 4 to 5 years 🤣 His speech was upsetting and disappointing!
On the other hand, he doesn't allow anyone to criticize him when he is almost 30 years old and he was still receiving money from my father. But now because he found a job, he think he has a right to give me a lecture about why I fail to find someone; it's ironic. The hic we didn't talk a lot like for years.
I did a lot for him but all I get is his disappointment ?! Asshole! I wanna tell him : go poop 💩🖕
I know he's a pure selfish yet I wanted to help him; it was my own will. Actually, I don't really have to do that much.
what frustrate me more, he has a lot of exigeance towards us like any morrocan man. In return, he doesn't give a damn and that make me furious.

In fact, I It's not like I'm not conscient that time is against me but it was more frustrating that he is like coming from nowhere to give me a lecture. It's not like stress will help me or I will got a revelation after his speach ! I was like what this shit he's telling me ! let me in peace
It is not nothing, actually this kind of speech does not help at all! Instead of criticizing your present situation, he'd better help you understanding why so and what would be the most convenient to you. Thats' too easy just to blame you.
I understand that this mentality can hurt and make you feel angry :/
I know that it is easy to say but you should give no credit to what he says. Especially since he is selfish and macho.

You should think about yourself, your dreams and your goals.

You are clever enough to know which man suits you the best. And I know you turn to the Lord.

Stay positive, optimistic and ignore this negativity.

It is all right.

Life is too short so stay focused on what you love.

😘🥰😍

Nelya87

نلية
VIB
Hé ben y avait une personne sur le forum que j'appréciais lire et que je trouvais drôle même si ses réponses étaient souvent "hautaines" et cassantes je me disais qu'elle ne le faisait pas exprès...

Mais là je me rends compte qu'elle est carrément méprisante.

Bref je vais l'ignorer aussi.

Auroraa

🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦🇲🇦
VIB
It is not nothing, actually this kind of speech does not help at all! Instead of criticizing your present situation, he'd better help you understanding why so and what would be the most convenient to you. Thats' too easy just to blame you.
I understand that this mentality can hurt and make you feel angry :/
I know that it is easy to say but you should give no credit to what he says. Especially since he is selfish and macho.

You should think about yourself, your dreams and your goals.

You are clever enough to know which man suits you the best. And I know you turn to the Lord.

Stay positive, optimistic and ignore this negativity.

It is all right.

Life is too short so stay focused on what you love.

😘🥰😍

thanks a lot sweety ! u're lovely 😍😘

kiss.gif

Madddy

VIB

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice