Une première pour les femmes Marocaines

mrc_1687112944.jpg

Morocco. Germany. South Korea. Columbia.

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

PHOTO-2023-07-20-20-25-50_1689882151.jpg

للإشارة فقد حققت النادي ثاني أحسن توقيت في تاريخ ألعاب القوى المغربية متخطية الأسطورة نوال المتوكل، حيث قطعت المسافة في 54.48 ثانية، لتظل نزهة بدوان متصدرة للائحة بزمن قدره 52.90
ثانية، وفي المرتبة الثالثة نوال المتوكل ب 54.68 ثاني

PHOTO-2023-07-20-21-02-04_1689883561.jpg

Women World Cup: For New York Times, Morocco’s Team is Already a Winner​

women-world-cup-for-new-york-times-moroccos-team-is-already-a-winner-800x450.jpeg

The performances also helped them to be more known among Moroccan fans.
As it posted win after win… the country’s stadiums started to fill with fans, many of them seeing the team play for the first time,” the NYT said.
The newspaper attributed the progress of women’s football to Morocco’s government investments, seeking to unearth Moroccan talents from different cities but also from the Moroccan diaspora.

Saint John Concurs. These Ladies Are Winners. A New Era. Saint John Believes.

morocco-germany.png

OK. This reminds me of the junior high school games when I watched my Little Aya play basketball.
When I drove her back home, I kept my mouth shut. (The team did much better in High School. )

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Bravo aux lionnes de l'Atlas. Il faut maintenant qu'elles apprennent de leur lourde défaite contre l'Allemagne et qu'elles se concentrent sur leurs prochains matchs.

The first game is important and the worst thing is to play the first game against the Big Favorite of the group.
Now these girls need to recover fast and forget this defeat. They need to relax and have fun.
The other two teams are not going to be easy either ..

worried lauren conrad GIF by The Hills

Oh man I wake up this morning and I am pleasantly surprised. The Colombian girls beat the Krouts 2-1.
The Moroccan Lionesses know what they need to do now. They need to play like they did against the South Koreans.
They need to Hunker Down and Tough It up. It is going to be another physical game. Defense is the key.
Nobody In. Nobody Out. Shut It Down.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office