Une première pour les femmes Marocaines

HISTORIQUE, les Lionnes de l’Atlas qualifiées pour les huitièmes de finale du Mondial!​

33qh4b3-preview.jpg

dynasties GIF by BBC America

BBC:

Since 2009, when Morocco's new football academy was opened with the aim of producing international quality footballers of all genders, the country - led by football-mad King Mohammed VI - has placed heavy focus on the women's game.

In 2019 the $65m King Mohammed VI Training Complex opened near the capital city, Rabat, which is home to both the men's and women's international teams at senior and junior level. It includes eight full-size pitches, futsal and beach pitches, gym and medical facilities, an Olympic-sized swimming pool, classrooms and a 5-star hotel.

In August 2020, the National Women's League became professional. To achieve these aims, the annual budget for women's football rose to $65m - a tenfold increase.

"We are so proud of what we managed to do," Lahmari said after the win over Colombia. "Emotions are running high. We are delighted, and dedicating this win to the people of Morocco and the King."

This is Morocco's latest step in becoming a global football force, following the extraordinary achievements of the men's team in Qatar last year.

Having reached the semi-finals of the 2022 World Cup with their men's team, Morocco are the second African nation to reach the knockout stages of successive men's and women's World Cups, after Nigeria in 1998 (men's) and 1999 (women's).

Just as the men took historic steps in Qatar - they were the first African side to reach a World Cup semi-final - so have Morocco in setting up their meeting with France.

CNN:

While Germany struggled in Brisbane, it was a very different story in Perth where Morocco staged a stunning result.

Morocco then defended for its life, praying Germany wouldn’t find a winner against South Korea.
Celebrations at the full-time whistle were temporarily put on hold as the Moroccan squad huddled around mobile phones,
waiting for news from the Germany game.

Once news filtered through about the Germans’ draw, the celebrations started again with players crying with joy on the pitch.

Morocco’s qualification means it’s the first time that three African nations have reached the last 16 of a Women’s World Cup in the competition’s history, a remarkable achievement for the continent in soccer’s biggest tournament

That day I woke up to watch the game at 3 am in the morning. California Time.
I made some coffee ... I started watching Morocco against Columbia. All
by myself. I was feeling good. Morocco was up one goal and South Korea
was giving it to the Krouts. And then I see Linda The Columbian
making this shot and Rmichi blocking it. Right there and then
I knew It Was Our Day. I opened the window and I lit a cigarette.
It was Calm. A Nice Breeze from
The Pacific. Peaceful.

La belle aventure des Lionnes de l’Atlas s’achève donc, mais le Maroc en sort grandi au prix d’une percée spectaculaire obtenue à la faveur d’un travail de longue haleine et d’efforts soutenus marqués du sceau du sérieux, de l’abnégation et du dévouement, conformément à la Vision éclairée de SM le Roi Mohammed VI.

La bonne performance réalisée contre des équipes de calibre mondial comme la Corée du Sud et la Colombie, respectivement 17ème et 25ème au classement de la FIFA, témoigne, d’une part, de l’ascension rapide du football marocain et, d’autre part, de la volonté des Lionnes de l’Atlas, à forcer d’abord le respect de leurs paires, puis à inspirer les générations montantes à s’affirmer dans le domaine sportif, à nourrir de grandes ambitions et à se donner les moyens de réussir.

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Fatim Zahra. Chichaoua. Morocco

YUP. You Leave The Imperial Marrakesh From Douar Al Askar.
Direction The Mighty Atlantic. The Opposite Direction Will Take To The Imperial Fes.
You Arrive to Chichaoua. At That Point, You can Go Right To The Enchanting Essaouira.
Or you can keep going straight up the moutains to Imintanoute Then Agadir.

Historic. A First Medal In The Women's Marathon.

Extra Ordinary Effort:

Alison Brie Applause GIF

Fatim Zehra Of Morocco Makes Her Move. She Passes The Ethiopian And Breaks The Ethiopian One Two Three.

1000016520_1693307651.jpg

بعث صاحب الجلالة الملك محمد السادس برقية تهنئة إلى العداءة فاطمة الزهراء كردادي بمناسبة إحرازها على الميدالية البرونزية في سباق الماراتون ضمن بطولة العالم لألعاب القوى (بودابست 2023).

وأعرب جلالة الملك، في هذه البرقية، عن أطيب التهاني للعداءة فاطمة الزهراء كردادي، مشيدا "بهذا الإنجاز المستحق الذي يشرف الرياضة المغربية ويؤكد حضورها المتألق في مختلف الملتقيات الدولية".

كما عبر جلالة الملك عن متمنياته للعداءة فاطمة الزهراء كردادي ب"موصول النجاح والتوفيق في مشوارك الرياضي، مشمولة بسابغ عطفنا ورضانا".

United States Against Jamaica. Side By Side. The 100m Champion Against The 200m Champion.
Richardson.
Jackson. She Is Closing. But Not Fast Enough. It Is Gold For The Americans.

The Rivalry. An Old Rivalry. Back And Forth. The US and Jamaica.

Gaby Thomas
Takes The Lead. Thomas Gives It to Richardson. Here Come Shaa'Carri and Shericka Jackson.
Nobody
is Catching Shaa'Carri Richdarson. It Is Gold For The United Sates.

The Black Queens:

أكد المدرب الجديد للمنتخب الوطني لكرة القدم النسوية، الإسباني خورخي فيلدا رودريغيز، اليوم الأحد بسلا، أن كرة القدم النسوية المغربية "ينتظرها مستقبل مشرق وواعد".

The Office Pam GIF